UPS delivers your product to you as efficiently as possible. In rare cases, the problem is most likely due to IT tracking issues or there is a mix up at their local sorting facility. We recommend calling UPS using the information included in your tracking update email to locate your order and reschedule your delivery. Make sure to have your tracking number ready.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer international shipping?
- Do you ship to APO/FPO?
- What are your shipping options?
- What shipping carriers do you use?
- Can I expedite my order?
- My tracking number says “delivered” but I have yet to receive my order?
- What are the dimensions of Campaign shipping boxes?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do I need to be home for delivery?
- What if I’m missing an item from my order?