This is subjective, but the general consensus in our office is that our seat cushions are medium firm and our pillows are soft. The seat cushion will soften over time and with normal wear and tear.
Articles in this section
- Where is your furniture made?
- Is your furniture eco-friendly?
- Are your covers pet-friendly?
- What are the dimensions of each piece?
- How much weight can your sofas hold?
- What is the frame made of?
- What kind of seat cushions do you use?
- What are your pillows made of?
- What are the legs made from?
- What is your fabric made of?