If your shipment is damaged, you should email us immediately at email@example.com so we can take care of everything for you. If you’re home for the delivery and your shipment arrives damaged, we recommend refusing the delivery. UPS or FedEx will send the shipment back to our warehouse, and you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I schedule my delivery on a specific date?
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- Where does my order ship from?
- How will my order arrive? What can I expect?
- What are the dimensions and weight of your shipping boxes?
- Will you carry my furniture into my house?
- Will the delivery carrier remove my old furniture for me?
- Do you ship outside of the US?
- Do you ship to APO/FPO?
- What shipping carriers do you use?